|Product Description :|
- Reliable Mobile Power from Magnum Energy
- The MS Series Inverter/Chargers from Magnum Energy, a pure sine wave inverter designed specifically for the most demanding mobile and off grid applications. The MS Series is powerful, easy-to-use, and best of all, cost effective.
- Install the MS Series in four easy steps: simply connect the inverter’s output to your distribution circuits or electrical panel, connect your shore power cable (AC) to the inverter’s easy-to-reach terminal block, connect the batteries, and switch on the power
- The Pure sine wave output powers your T.V.s, stereos, plasma screens, and other sensitive electronics without worry. The pure sine wave inverter and power factor corrected charger provide clean, reliable inverter power with low total harmonic distortion.
- Our Power Factor Corrected (PFC) charger is built into all of our inverter chargers. It uses less energy from a generator than a standard charger – using only 15 amps per 100 amps versus 23 amps used by standard chargers.
- Mount the MS Series on a shelf, bulkhead, or even upside down.
- The lightweight aluminum base and cover also provides noise reduction and corrosion resistance.
- The MS Series provides multiple ports, including an RS485 communication port for network expansion, and a remote port.
- The extra large AC access cover with terminal screw block and 360° DC connection terminals with covers make this inverter more accessible when it needs to be.
- The MS Series comes with an on/off inverter-mounted switch with an easy-to-read LED indicator.
- The MS Series is backed by a three-year (36-month) limited warranty.
- Remote control option for convenient finger-tip operation, including the new “one-knob” programming.
- Optional AGS module automatically starts and stops your generator based on temperature or battery voltage.
|In the box :|
- MS2812 Inverter/Charger
- Battery temperature sensor w/ 15′ cable
- Installation hardware
- Owner’s manual
|Transfer relay capability|| MS2000: 30 A single input
MS2012, MS2812, MS4024: 2 legs at 30 A for 120 V/30 A or 240 V/60 A service
|Five stage charging capability||Bulk, Absorb, Float, Equalize (requires remote), and Battery Saver™|
|Battery temperature compensation||Yes, 15 ft Battery Temp Sensor standard|
|Remote available (optional)||Yes, MM-RC or ME-RC|
|Internal cooling||0 to 120 cfm variable speed drive using dual 92mm brushless DC fans|
|Over current protection||Yes, with overlapping circuits|
|Over temperature protection||yes on transformer,MOSFETS, and battery|
|Conformal coating on PCB?s for corrosion protection||Yes|
|Powder coated chassis & top for corrosion protection||Yes|
|Stainless steel fasteners for corrosion protection||Yes|
|Dual AC branch rated output breakers||20A on MS2000-20B|
|Listings||ETL Listed to UL/cUL 458, UL 1741, CSA C22.2 #107.1-01, meets KKK-A-1822E standard|
|Input battery voltage range||9 -17 VDC||9 – 17 VDC||9 – 17 VDC||18 – 34 VDC|
|Nominal AC output voltage||120 VAC||120 VAC||120 VAC||120 VAC|
|Output frequency and accuracy||60 Hz ± 0.04%||60 Hz ± 0.04%||60 Hz ± 0.04%||60 Hz ± 0.04%|
|Tptal harmonic distortion (THD)||<5%||<5%||<5%||<5%|
|1 msec surge current (amps AC)||50||50||70||120|
|100 msec surge current (amps AC)||33||33||40||72|
|5 sec surge power (real watts)||3300||3300||3900||5800|
|30 sec surge power (real watts)||3100||3100||3800||5400|
|5 minute surge power (real watts)||2800||2800||3200||4900|
|30 minute surge power (real watts)||2200||2200||3000||4500|
|Continuous power output at 25° C||2000 VA||2000 VA||2800 VA||4000 VA|
|Rated input battery current||225 ADC||225 ADC||267 ADC||204 ADC|
|Transfer Time||16 msecs||16 msecs||16 msecs||16 msecs|
|Search Mode (typical)||5 watts||7 watts||7 watts||7 watts|
|no Load (120 VAc output, typical)||25 watts||25 watts||30 watts||25 watts|
|Wave Form||Pure Sine Wave||Pure Sine Wave||Pure Sine Wave||Pure Sine Wave|
|Continuous output at 25° C||100 ADC||100 ADC||125 ADC||105 ADC|
|Input current at rated output (AC amps)||15||15||18||29|
|Weight||40 lb||42 lb||55 lb||55 lb|
|Operating temperatures||-20° C to +60° C (-4° F to 140° F)|
|Non-operating temperature||-40° C to +70° C (-40° F to 158° F)|
|Operating Humidity||0 to 95% RH non condensing|
|Dimensions (l x w x h)||13.75″ x 12.65″ x 8.0″ (34.9 cm x 32.1 cm x 20.3 cm)|
|Mounting||Shelf (top or bottom up) or bulkhead (vents up)|
|Dimensions||13.75 × 12.65 × 8.0 in|