Within the first five years of the Warranty Period, subject to the exclusions listed below, the Manufacturer will credit, replace or repair, if serviceable, the Battery and/or parts of the Battery if the components in question are determined to be defective in material or quality. After five years and up to 11 years, if the parts in question are bound to be defective in material or quality, and the Manufacturer deems the components to be repairable, the Battery will be repaired and returned. If the Manufacturer considers the parts not repairable, a new, comparable Battery will be offered at a discount of 30% off the price listed at the time of the offer. The offer will be valid for 30 days after the date of notification. LBC has a 30-day money-back guarantee. Returns of undamaged batteries within 30 days may be issued full refunds less the cost of shipping and a 5% restocking fee.
This Limited Warranty is to the original purchaser of the Battery and is not transferable to any other person or entity. Please get in touch with the place of purchase regarding any warranty claim.
The Manufacturer has no obligation under this Limited Warranty for Battery subjected to the following conditions (including but not limited to):
- Damage due to improper installation; loose terminal connections, under-sized cabling, incorrect connections (series and parallel) for desired voltage and AH requirements, or reverse polarity connections
- Environmental damage; inappropriate storage conditions as defined by the Manufacturer; exposure to extreme hot or cold temperatures, fire or freezing, or water damage, including submersion
- Repeated exposure of terminals to saltwater without the use of dielectric grease and rubber terminal covers
- Damage caused by collision
- Damage due to improper maintenance; under- or over-charging the Battery, dirty terminal connections
- Battery that has been opened, modified, or tampered with
- Battery that was used for applications other than which it was designed and intended for, including repeated engine starting or drawing more amps than the Battery is rated to continually discharge in the specifications
- Battery that was used on an oversized inverter/charger (any inverter/charger that is rated to 3500 Watts or greater) without the use of a Manufacturer-approved current surge limiting device • Battery that was under-sized for the application, including an Air Conditioner or similar device having a locked rotor startup up current that is not used in conjunction with a Manufacturer approved surge-limiting device
- Battery that has not been charged for over one year (batteries need to be charged regularly to allow for a long lifespan)
- Battery not stored in adherence to the Manufacturer’s storage guidelines, including storage of the Battery at low state-of-charge (charge your Battery to over 50% before storing)
This Limited Warranty does not cover a battery that has reached its expected end of life due to usage, which may occur before the Warranty Period. A Battery can deliver only a fixed amount of Energy over its life which will occur over different periods depending on the application—for example, cycling the Battery more than once daily will cause the expected end of life to occur before the end of the Warranty Period. The Manufacturer reserves the right to deny any warranty claim if the Battery is determined upon inspection to be at its expected end of life, even within the Warranty Period.
This limited warranty and the Manufacturer disclaims and excludes all other express warranties. Manufacturer further limits the duration of all, whether statutory, express, or implied warranties, including, without limitation, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, to the warranty period. The Manufacturer’s exclusive liability for breach of any contract on the Battery shall be to replace the Battery within the warranty period per the terms of this limited warranty. In no event shall Manufacturer be liable for any loss or damages of any other kind, whether direct, incidental, consequential, including lost profits, exemplary, special, or otherwise, including any lost profits or removal, shipping, or installation expenses.
EXCEPT FOR THE WARRANTY SET FORTH ABOVE, SELLER MAKES NO WARRANTY WHATSOEVER CONCERNING THE GOODS, INCLUDING ANY (A) WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY; OR (B) WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW, COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE OF TRADE OR OTHERWISE.
Some countries and/or states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, which may vary from country to country and/or state to state. This warranty shall be governed by and interpreted under the laws of Florida. This warranty is understood as the exclusive agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof. No employee or representative of the Manufacturer is authorized to make any warranty in addition to those made in this agreement.
If outside of the Warranty period or for damage not covered under warranty, customers may still contact the Manufacturer for battery repairs. Costs include shipping, parts, and $50 per hour of labor.
SUBMITTING A WARRANTY CLAIM
To submit a warranty claim, please contact the original place of purchase. If the purchase was made through Lithium Battery Company Intl. directly, please log into your online portal to start the claim process. The Battery may be required to be shipped back to the Manufacturer for further inspection.