LBC Tampa is a lithium battery company located in Florida. The company was founded in 2014 with the goal of providing a safer and more reliable alternative to traditional lead-acid batteries. LBC Tampa's flagship product is the Don't Die Battery, which is designed to withstand high temperatures and extreme weather conditions. The company has also developed a proprietary technology that allows the battery to be recharged faster than traditional batteries. In addition to its innovative products, LBC Tampa is also committed to providing outstanding customer service. The company offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee, and its team of knowledgeable and friendly representatives is always available to answer any questions or concerns. If you're looking for a lithium battery company that is both innovative and customer-focused, then LBC Tampa is a perfect choice. Contact us today to learn more about our products and services.
Nathan Staron is the CEO of The Lithium Battery Co. and has quite the story to tell. After college, Nathan set out to become a commercial pilot and fly helicopters, but after doing some research on lithium-ion batteries, his trajectory changed.
From there, he started Lithium Battery Co. in 2014 and began selling 12-volt lithium-ion batteries to several Fortune 500 companies. He visited over a hundred lithium cell factories overseas to hand-select the best cells, and learn about the manufacturing process. His years of research and development have made him an expert in the field of lithium-ion batteries.
His focus on creating a better battery experience for his customers has made his company one of the most successful in the industry. Over the next several years, he focused on building custom battery packs for some of the most trusted brands like General Dynamics, SpaceX, Andretti Autosport, and the Power-Pole CHARGE.
He's never been afraid of a challenge, and his passion for innovation has led him to create some truly groundbreaking lithium battery technology.
Has your old battery died?
Dissatisfied with your battery efficiency and performance? Check your battery trade-in value by filling out your information below. Your trade-in value will be given in LBC store credit allowing you to upgrade to the latest-battery systems from Lithium Battery Company
Trade In FAQ's
What is the Best Buy Trade-In Program?
The LBC Battery Trade-In Program offers a convenient way for you to swap-up used batteries to trade in for LBC Store Credit.
How much do I get for my Trade-in?
The age, condition, and life cycle remaining will affect the trade-in value of your battery. Use our estimator at lithiumbatterycompany.com/batterytradein to get an estimate for what your item may be worth. LBC will evaluate your battery and provide a competitive offer based on several factors, including age, condition, and current market prices, which all can affect the value of your items.
How do you assess the condition of my product?
Our employees grade the condition and perform a functionality check. At a minimum, in order for us to accept a battery, it must turn be free of major damage, and be intact. We assign a condition grade based upon our inspection.
GOOD. The battery is fully functional, able to charge and discharge with no technical problems. Has no major scratches, dents, or dings. Shows signs of normal use. Has over half life cycle expectancy remaining
FAIR. The battery is fully functional, able to charge and discharge with no technical problems, moderate physical damage and has 25-50% life cycle expectancy remaining.
BROKEN. Significant physical damage or does not function properly. Not able to charge or discharge consistently. < 25% life cycle expectancy remaining.
NOT ACCEPTED. There is an issue with the battery so that the battery is not eligible for trade-in, including but not limited to the following:
- It has functional damage or product failure that affects its ability to perform its function or impairs its use; ie. A completely dead battery.
- End of life cycle expectancy
- It has water damage or damage from other fluids;
- The factory seal has been broken;
RECYCLE. Eligible battery does not have any monetary value but will be collected and sent to a recycling partner that complies with the highest industry standards regarding the reuse, refurbishment or recycling of products as well as waste disposal generated from the recycling process.
If the device is not accepted for trade-in, we can responsibly recycle it. To learn more about our Recycling Program see https://lithiumbatterycompany.com/recycling/.
What happens to the item I trade in?
Your battery may be:
- Sold by LBC Secondary Markets channels or other LBC resale outlets;
- Responsibly disposed of via our Recycling Program. See https://lithiumbatterycompany.com/recycling/ for details
Can I trade in more than one item at a time?
You may trade in more than one battery at a time.
What if I am a business or institution?
Please contact us using our lithiumbatterycompany.com/batterytradein form as our trade-in program is for the personal, non-commercial use of our retail customers.
What if I feel that I should receive more value for my product? Will there be room for negotiation and feedback?
No. While we welcome and value feedback from our customers, our trade-in values are fixed at the time of our evaluation based on the type of product traded in, its market value, and its condition.
How do I get started?
- Go to lithiumbatterycompany.com/batterytradein.
- See if your item is eligible for trade-in.
- Get an estimate for what your device may be worth.
- LBC team member will direct you on logistics of shipping back battery, or recycling instructions.
- Complete your trade-in online.
- Receive LBC Store credit, purchase new LBC battery system
What is the process if I want to trade in my item online?
- If you agree with the estimate, follow the instructions to ship your product to us. Drop off your item at a FedEx store or call FedEx to arrange for a home pickup. Your item must be received within 14 days of the estimate or LBC has the right to revise or withdraw the estimate for trade-in or credit value. If you experience technical difficulties, contact our customer support using our technical support form https://lithiumbatterycompany.com/technical-support/
- We'll grade your product's condition and verify its functionality.
- We'll evaluate your item, confirm the final offer with you via e-mail
- W issue an LBC store credit to purchase the latest LBC battery